I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

fourhundred'seventyfour



I looked back on us today, and I honestly don't know why I missed you, and why I wanted you back. Sure, at the beginning we were kids rushing into things we had no idea what about, but slowly, instead of trusting you more, I trusted you less, and the more I loved you, the less I loved myself. But now I'm free, and I'm not sorry. I had to get out. I knew it was over long before you said it. And I thought you broke my heart, but you just made it stronger, making it more resilient. Of course I'll never forget you, and I'll always miss you, but I won't go back. So finally I can say, goodbye my first love. Thank you for being such a fabulous waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment