I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

fivehundred'sixteen



Look, I know you don't care anymore. I know I'm just a part of your past that you left behind. And it sucks that I have to watch my life pass me by because I can't stop thinking about what happened. I miss you, like crazy. And it's been so hard not talking to you anymore. It's too hard not hearing anything about you anymore. You're all I think about. And it is driving me insane. Why? Just, why? What happened with us? Did you just stop caring one day? Did you never even care from the start? I know I shouldn't be hung up on this. I know I should just let it go, and let whatever happens, happen. But I can't. It won't leave my mind. And until I hear from you again, I will be a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment