I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

fivehundred'six



You're the closest thing I have to bring up in a conversation about love that didn't last. But I could never call you mine because you never called me yours. It's not that our love died, it just never really bloomed. No, I can't let go of you. You're holding me back without even trying to. I can't let go, I can't move on from the past. Without lifting a finger, you're holding me back. No, we didn't die, we just never had a chance to grow. It might not make much sense to you or any of my friends, but somehow you still affect the things I do. You can't lose what you never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment