I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

fivehundred



I know with you being so far away, we've drifted apart. But I still think about you everyday. I still miss you. I still care for you so much. When you first stopped speaking to me I still hoped you'd be back, even for a while. But it's been so long now. You haven't written in months. I wonder what you're up to. I wonder why you stopped caring. I hate this silence between us. I don't even know what you feel. It seemed like you still missed me the last time we spoke. And then that was that. No word from you since. And yet I still wait. Because that's how much I've missed you...

No comments:

Post a Comment