I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

fourhundred'eightysix



The one thing I hate the most is saying goodbye. It's never been easy for me. I mean, how do you approach the concept of goodbye? Goodbyes are all different. Some are for a day, some are for a month. But others are forever. And the concept of forever is hard to accept. It's like, hey, I'm never going to speak to you again, goodbye. It doesn't feel complete. But I think that's what goodbyes are. They're incomplete and you honestly don't know how long the goodbye will last. It's a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment