I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fourhundred'seventyeight



At times, I do miss being your girlfriend. The one you looked forward to seeing every day. The one who lit up your world. The only reason for your happiness. But right now, more than anything, I just miss being in your life. It's been weeks since we have talked. Soon it will turn into months. I wish things didn't end the way they did. I really miss you. It's enough to make my heart ache. When I think about the happiness that was brought to me every time you were around. I wonder, do you ever think the same? 
I know I should move on but something is holding me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment