I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

fourhundred'eightyfive



I remember when you said you cared too much about me to actually hurt me. Well it's okay. You don't have to worry about me being hurt. My eyes only water at night. And my heart only aches when I think of you. And my head, it constantly tells me I should've been better. And why haven't gotten my act together? My flaws only show when I think about her by your side. It's not hard, I mean the pain inside is all I have to hide. My smile's only gone, and my friends never ask what's wrong. It's only my days that don't ever go my way, and my life that I have to pretend is okay. But I'm fine, no lie. Sometimes you get used to just getting by. It's only love that fades, and I guess I was only a mistake you made. You thought I'd be okay, when you walked away. You left me for her and thought it wouldn't hurt.
Who were you kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment