I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fourhundred'eightyone



It's hard not seeing you everyday. It's hard getting up in the morning and knowing my day has nothing to do with you. Everything goes on as if we were never together in the first place. Sometimes I find myself missing you less, and other days I can't bare a thought of you without wanting to cry. I miss you, I know this. But everyday we aren't together anymore I am slowly moving on, and I don't want that. I wonder if your feelings are lessening for me too. I don't want things to be like this - Do you? It's hard knowing I'm not the one you are thinking about. I'm not the one at home talking to you every day. I'm not the one who makes your heart race anymore. I drifted out of your life. And soon enough, you won't care at all. And once again, I'll be miserable, wishing I could have fixed all my mistakes, everything I did wrong. I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do to have you back. I'm scared there is, but I just don't know what..

No comments:

Post a Comment