I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, July 09, 2011

fourhundred'seventy



They say everything happens for a reason. But sometimes I still question it all and search for the reasons why things turned out the way they did, and the way they didn't. I still wonder if maybe it's me that's buried way back there in the back of your mind. Tell me, every time a relationship doesn't work out, or you're feeling lonely, is it me you think of? Is there still a part of your conscious telling you that you can't live without me? Every time you think of me, does it hurt knowing you threw me away? Am I anything to you at all now? Is she better than me? Tell me, is her love worth more than what we were? I can't go on not knowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment