I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

fourhundred'ninetytwo



I just want you to know I miss you like crazy. I miss everything about you. I know she loves you, and you love her, and she deserves you, she's a good person... So I'm not going to tell you how I feel.. I wouldnt have the guts or the way to tell you anyway. But I do miss you. Every day. And it still hurts. Every day. And I know we can't go back, so I'm sorry for whatever it is I did to make you not love me anymore. I guess we weren't meant to be. It just feels like we didn't have a chance from the start. Well, you're happy now, so I have got to stop this. I don't know how long it will take. Or how much it will hurt. If it were up to me I'd be way over it by now so I could be your friend. But I guess life doesn't work that way. But I really need to stop crying. And stop thinking about you. It's becoming too much. I know I'll be okay. I will. It just takes some time. Hopefully by the time I'm over you, you're still gonna want to be my friend. Because I really do miss you, and I miss us too. But mostly, I just miss you, I want to be a part of your life, even if it isn't the important one anymore. I just wanna know I still mean something to you. I want to still be able to make you smile. I know it would mean merely nothing compared to the girl who now lights up your world, but at least it would be something. Because everyone deserves to smile right. And I like it when I make you smile. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment