I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fourhundred'eightytwo



You know, I think about him a lot. I think about the times we talking for hours, even the times we talked for a few minutes. I'm always so happy when I would hear from him. Because I know it means he is thinking about me. But it's been awhile now, and no word from him at all. The months will just keep going by. Sometimes when I miss him so much and just want to hear from him, I get the courage to just email him myself. But something always stops me. Fear. I'm so afraid he wouldn't want to talk to me. I'll be typing up something to say and I'll just stop and think, what the hell am I doing? If he wanted to talk to me, he would. If he wanted to know how I was, he would ask. So another month goes by. And another. And it hurts, because we used to be so close. But sometimes, I wonder if he thinks the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment