I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, July 18, 2011

fourhundred'ninetynine



I sit and wonder about your whereabouts, while my own life is going nowhere. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get it right, if I'll ever see you again, if it's all one big joke... Maybe there really isn't such a thing as fate. Maybe we live and we die, and that's all there is to it. Maybe the outcome of our life really depends on how we choose to live it, not by praying and wishing on a sign to direct us. These moments count. And I realised I don't want to waste another one without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment