I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Friday, July 29, 2011

fivehundred'fourteen



I want a simple love that is full of laughter and smiles
and is never-ending, I want to hole someone's hand
and know I'm home. I want to wear a pretty white dress
and walk into a chapel and watch his face light up. I want
to be naive, head-over-heels, and completely senseless
but completely in love. I want to sit in rocking chairs at
80 years old, next to the one person who never left and who
made me better, and not regret one single second of my life. 
I hope to find this someday. I long to find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment