I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

threehundred'eightyfour



I miss you so much. I just want to see you again. Because when I am with you, all the chaotic mess in my life just disappears. The only thing I can focus on is trying not to lose myself too much in your eyes. You fill the emptiness I have inside of me when you're gone. I love seeing you. I love being with you. Have you ever had that feeling where you just know that this is where you're meant to be forever? Because I feel that every time I'm with you. And nothing hurts worse than when you have to leave. My heart aches and I don't smile as much when you are gone. Some days all I want to do is lie in bed and imagine you're here with me. Maybe one days we can have it all together, but until then, this is all I have to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment