I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, June 13, 2011

fourhundred



I have such high hopes, and I guess that's why I'm always disappointed. By now, I should be familier with how it will start and how it will end. The smiles will turn to tears as love turns to contempt. Someone I was once captivated by will become someone I just want to forget. Promises of forever will be broken. I'll let go of something I once believed I couldn't live without. The days spent together will turn to hours, then minutes, then seconds, then eventually... Nothing.

1 comment:

  1. yes having high hopes will get u disappointed but its the day you find someone that meets all u hope for will be the day you know you was right to have them and not settle for second best. when you finaly do find that person which you will is the day you will be truly happy :) x

    ReplyDelete