I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

fourhundred'five



Everything I think of you changes constantly. I love you, I hate you, I need you, I want you, I am so much better off without you, you don't deserve me, you're everything to me. There are times I think I can get over you and times when I know I can't. There are times I flirt with other guys, and think maybe something could even blossom there because that guy could love me back. But all my fantasies involving that guy just entail you watching us together; you realising that I am everything you ever dreamed of and then my imagination breaks away from all my self control and I imagine you and I together, just like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment