I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

fourhundred'fourteen



I think the words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that haunt you the longest. So say it to them. Or say it to yourself in the mirror, say it in a letter that you will never send, or a blog that might be seen by millions some day. I think you deserve to look back on your life without a chorus of voices saying "I could've, but it's too late now." There is a time for silence, there is a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.

No comments:

Post a Comment