I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

fourhundred'twentyfour


I love being all cosy in bed, and that overall feeling of comfort and security and momentary happiness when you are just laying there, the warmth surrounding you, almost enough to feel like this, this is all you really need in life. I love sleep, I love dreaming. I like feeling disconnected from reality, as sad as that may sound. Can I just lay here forever? Forget all my problems, live in my dreams, never have to wake up to this lonely and broken life again...

No comments:

Post a Comment