I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, June 27, 2011

fourhundred'thirtytwo



This is for all the times you built me up just to make me cry. This is for all those times you said things that turned out to be a lie. This is for everyday I spent alone and I couldn't get out of bed. This is for every night I couldn't sleep because you were in my head. This is for every promise you made then later on broke. This is for all the lies behind every word you spoke. This is for every time you brought me down and made me feel like dirt. This is for the way I feel every time I think of you and her. This is for every time I kept my stupid dream. This is for all the signs I knew I should have seen you. This is for missing you every time I'm having fun. This is for loving you, despite everything you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment