I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

twohundred'twenty



I want something to wake up for every morning. It doesn't have to be someone, but I'd like it to be. It just needs to exist. I want to stop disappointing people, because I want to stop disappointing myself. I want to stop making friends with the right kind of people who make me feel wrong. I want to find a passion for anything, anything to keep me going. I want to be the girl at the end of the movie who does the half smile, and knows everything will be fine. I want total honesty to be easier to achieve. I want to end my life as myself - not my friends, not my family, and not who they always expected I would be. I want equality to exist among everyone. Especially prejudiced teenage girls. I want stress and exhaustion to disappear. I want to achieve everything they never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment