I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Friday, February 11, 2011

twohundred'twentythree



I can't say that I’m mad at you, because I’m not. I can't say that I hate you, because I don't. I can't say that I’m done or that I’ll never talk to you again, because I know that I’m not and I know that I will. 
But I can say that I hope and that I pray, that if you really care about me at all, like you claim that you do, that you will stop setting me up, that you will stop saying things that you know you don't mean, and that from now on... 
Whenever you know deep down that something is going to hurt me, please don't, just don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment