I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, February 05, 2011

twohundred'eight



I look up at the stars, and know you're out there somewhere.
I don't know where you are, or what you're doing, sometimes I don't even care. Especially lately.
Sometimes I know even know who you are anymore. But it doesn't matter. Not anymore.
Because in the night sky, bright or cloudy, my tired eyes become clear with clarity that all this meant something, once. Every smile, every tear, led me, led us, to where we are now. It may seem like we are absolutely nowhere right now, and the hardest things in life took time to heal. But we are nowhere, there is no denying it, and it's perfectly fine. I promise, I'm so happy the past is behind me. Maybe you're out there living a different life, while I watch the world go round beneath me, but that's okay. Because change is fantastic. It still means something. It has to. Everything happened for a damn reason.
I can't find a reason behind anything lately.
I don't care if I don't know where I'm going, because I know where I'll end up.
Where I'm meant to be.
I wonder how things got to be this way, it was a waste of time, yet it wasn't. To me, it seems like a waste of time, looking back on things. Wasn't there some way we could have prevented this? Maybe we weren't meant to.
I'm here, and now. You're then, and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment