I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Friday, January 06, 2012

sixhundred'six



So, when my friends ask me why I loved you, I didn't know what to say. They kept going on about how you didn't treat me right, or how we weren't the best couple. I couldn't find the words to tell them. Because there is none, in a way they were right. But what I felt for you was completely different from anything I have ever felt before. Before you, I had no idea what I wanted. Being with you changed that. It gave me a look at everything I have ever wanted. Maybe it was the small things, or they way you spoke to me. All I know is that I never wanted to let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment