I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

sixhundred'fifteen



I still get chills when I listen to those songs that you mentioned. You proberly think that I have forgotten about you. But no, I still think about you everyday, if not more. You were my first love, or so I thought. No, I don't like, or love you still. I finally go over you, but you taught me so much. And I just wanted to thank you. Those were some of the best months of my life. Don't let any girl tell you that all you are is an arsehole, because you're not. Sure, you have your moments, but don't we all? You're just about the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. And you'll always have a spot in my heart and give me chills whenever I see your name...

No comments:

Post a Comment