I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

sixhundred'one



I've never understood why people make such a big deal about New Year's eve. Yeah, it's an occasion to pop open the champagne and spend time with family and friends, but that doesn't seem so special to me. Everyday is just like any other. Every year feels the same, living in the same place with the same people where nothing changes except the little details. To me, New Year is about reflecting on what you have achieved in the past year and what you would want to happen in the next 365 days. A new beginning is a treasured thing, but everyday is what you make of it.
I just want to be happy and fall in love with life...


Happy 2012... Make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment