I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

fivehundred'ninetyfive



No, it's not like that. It's not what you're thinking. I was serious when I said "All of it." I can remember every moment we were together, and in every moment there was something wonderful. I can't really pick one time that meant more than any other. The entire year was perfect, the kind of year everyone should have. How could I pick one moment over any other? Poets describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling for me. But as soon as we spoke, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment