I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

fivehundred'fiftysix



I'm telling you, you don't want to fall for me. You don't even want to be with me. I'd make a terrible girlfriend. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, I'd forget to call. I change my mind way too much and I love going out with friends, I can't settle. I've fallen in love and had my heart broken, more than once by the same boy. I lost the pieces so don't bother trying to put them back together. You don't want to fall for me... I wouldn't want to put you through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment