I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

fivehundred'eightythree



You see I blog and think it's a waste of time? You don't know how much this has saved me, how much it could save someone else. You can have your own opinion, but don't judge people for doing something you don't like, something you don't agree with. Everyone is different and we all have our own little ways of spending our time, ways of dealing with things, ways of saving ourselves. Maybe no one cares about what I write here, you say 99% of people will look past this page and think nothing of it. But that 1%, they care. That is all that matters. Maybe I will help, enlighten, or change someone. I won't stop because you try and bring me down. Your views are your own, keep them. You were my friend, but you weren't much of one. I listened to you and valued your opinions, and you laugh at this because I voice how I really feel.. I want to leave this place. I don't want to be brought down by people anymore.. 
Does anyone really care?

No comments:

Post a Comment