I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

twohundred'seventythree



This is me moving on. And I know I'll see you around, and you may look my way, but I wont know because I wont be looking at you. I'm going to be happy again, I'm getting my life back. If you can change, then so can I, and I'm changing for the better. I'm cutting the ties with you, and perhaps one day we'll speak again, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I'm chalking up this experience and I've got memories that make me smile, but I've got more that make me cry. So this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment