I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

twohundred'seventyeight



If you're here to apologize, I don't want to hear it. You've had your chance, too many in fact, and I mean this when I say it, I'm finally ready to let you go. Because you've let me down too many times before. And I was a fool to keep taking you back, to keep loving you with all I've got when you only ever give something like 12% of your love to me. It hasn't been fair on me, I've been giving my all and you've been pushing me away, pulling me back, pushing me away and then reeling me back in when it's convenient for you. I can't keep going on like this, I can't keep wasting my love on someone who is less than deserving. I can't keep destroying myself, I can't have you in my life anymore, so goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment