I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

onehundred'fiftyfour



They say that to cry is a sign of strength, but to me crying shows everyone around you that you are not strong enough to get through the rough times. To me it shows that you cannot control yourself, that your emotions have gotten the better of you. How could falling to your knees in a sobbing mess possibly be a sign of strength? I say stand up tall and hold your head high. Don't you ever let them see you cry. Because it's a sign of weakness and vulnerability, and I can't stand for it. You may be vulnerable right now but you sure as hell aren't weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment