I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Friday, August 05, 2011

fivehundred'thirty



If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year, I could quickly tell you that this wasn't it. Everything I am right now is nothing like I thought I would have been. The way things are in general are nothing like I expected. To see people I couldn't live without least year walk away from my life and become strangers, to see people that were once strangers, mean more than the world to me. Seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes. Feeling like everything thing has stayed the same through out these days, yet looking back at where I was around this time last year and everything is different...

No comments:

Post a Comment