I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, May 23, 2011

threehundred'fiftysix



You know that feeling you get when you feel all kinds of sadness, memories rush through your head and you start to ache inside? When you feel all these emotions at once: nostalgia, sadness, hopelessness, unimportance... Well that's how I feel. And you know when it starts to build up, tears form in your eyes, your heart literally cries out - what comes next is usually the rush of tears flowing down, the sad sighs; and it feels so good to let it out... But no tears are falling down - the sadness and emotions are all built up inside, my heart still aches - but no tears come down... That's how empty I am. I have enough sadness in me to fill an ocean, but my emptiness takes over, and it is as if I am simply nothing. That's heartbreaking, isn't it? To be so lonely you can't even cry anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment