I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

threehundred'sixty



"Are you okay?" 
Why do people say it? Does "I'm fine" honestly not satisfy you? If so, you don't mean what you're asking. I mean, come on, look in my eyes - I'm not okay. You know I'm not okay. And you asking if I am is just reminding me how badly I'm not. I want someone to reach a little farther than just "Are you okay?" Instead of asking a question, make a statement. You're okay. It's going to be okay. It would mean so much more. We all need to look a little deeper. Nobody is ever okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment