I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, May 30, 2011

threehundred'sixtyeight



Because you don't deserve it. A second chance, let alone a third, fourth, fifth, sixth. I'm mad and sad, mostly I'm jealous because I wish I'd had as many chances as you've been given. Because I know I'd take it seriously. I wouldn't take advantage of anyone. I wouldn't lead anyone on. I would try my hardest not to hurt anyone, and that is so much more than I can say for you. I guess you're just used to getting whatever you want and playing people. I'm done. Don't ever talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment