I hope one day to inspire someone with the words I write on this page...
To help them through the difficult times in their life...
To make someone feel they aren't alone...
To maybe change someones life for the better...

But I hope for his sake he never reads this...

Monday, May 23, 2011

threehundred'fiftyfour





I'm sorry, but I love you so much. I hope I do end up with you, because I just can't take it anymore. You're always on my mind, day and night. You're such a distraction for me, even being miles and miles away. My future gets brought up often by everyone. What am I doing? Where am I going? I don't know. I just know I want to be with you. These people here, they don't get me. They don't do it for me, they just don't. I love you. I always have and I always will. I've always known it. I've always known that you were the one. And I can't help myself anymore. I want to be with you. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. I'm sick of feeling so lost, so misunderstood, feeling like I don't belong. When you're here, it all goes away. I need you. We can make it together, I know it. I have faith in you, in us. Whenever you're ready, I'm here. I hope you realise one day that it's me. Because I'm always going to be here. You're the one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment